Ideal usb adapters and serial cables for Model-T's:

http://tandy.wiki/Model_100_102_200_600_Serial_Cable

I have actually purchased and ohmmed-out (mapped the connections with a
meter) and tested everything on that page.

All 3 of the "ideal" ones are equally ideal. I note the small differences
just for completeness. The first 2 cables provide a fake carrier detect
signal from dsr/dtr, the startech does not connect carrier detect. It's
entirely subjective and arguable which is "better" or more technically
correct, because some comm software might work slightly nicer (provide a
little "on-line" indicator) with the fake dcd, on the other hand, there is
in fact no "carrier" involved in the connection, because it's not a modem,
so not connecting dcd is more technically correct.

If you want to have more generic parts that are useful for other stuff
besides m100, then get a regular modem cable and a 9pin male-female mini
null modem adapter. That will be full handshake too, and only *slightly*
more parts/bulk/connections than the ideal cable. But the modem cable will
be useful with a modem or other devices besides the m100. Example links for
that there too. You can search those brand and part numbers on ebay too
instead of those reference purchase links.