If what you have is a TPDD-2 and not a TPDD, I can supply a copy for
TPDD-2. Send me an address off-list and I'll mail it tomorrow.

Conversely I would like a copy for TPDD myself if anyone is willing to
either make me one, or trust me with mailing me theirs and I'll mail it
back after making a copy myself.

>From what I've been able to tell, although people have tried and failed for
30 years, it actually *should* be physically possible to generate a new
disk purely from a download, as long as you have a real drive and a working
special cable. After all, the included floppy dos + backup.ba does it, and
the drive is controlled entirely by mere serial communication which
anything can do.

A little progress has been made recently wrt recording the entire serial
conversation during a backup, but it still has not yet gone all the way to
being able to generate a disk from scratch from a download.
I think the tools are there to at least work on it and eventually get
there. So if you want an interesting project that hasn't already been solve
at least 7 different times over the decades, yet looks within reach, there
it is. :)

You absolutely need a working TPDD or TPDD-2 drive to make these though,
even if you use a modern pc to control it. It's not just a matter of an odd
number of tracks or sectors or other formatting. The raw magnetic format is
FM instead of MFM which all pc drives & drive controllers use. No amount of
special software can overcome that!