Hey folks, a recent thread here highlighted my interest in the old TRS-80/Tandy
Pocket Computers (rebadged from existing Casio and Sharp models).  I always had
a fascination with these things as a kid, and I was lucky enough to own one of
them for a while (a PC-5), so I'm entertaining the possibility of hunting some
of them down.
I'm concerned, however, with how well these models age.  Specifically the
electrolytics (and how easy are they to replace?), the LCD display (do they
have a tendency to fade/bleed?), and the keypad (do those little chicklet
keyboards still hold up years later?).
Are there any PC collectors on this list that can offer me some
advice/guidance?  Thanks.

/CAM