From: M100 <m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com> On Behalf Of Kevin Becker
Sent: Wednesday, August 8, 2018 10:03 AM
To: m...@bitchin100.com
Subject: Re: [M100] TRS-80/Tandy Pocket Computer

Yeah some of the newer Sharp stuff is really cool but my soft spot is for the
Tandy/Radio Shack stuff.

But even the PC-2 has bitmapped graphics and the ability to load machine
language programs.

http://www.pc1500.com/assemblylanguage.html

On Wed, Aug 8, 2018 at 10:52 AM, Nathan Misner <shicky...@gmail.com
<mailto:shicky...@gmail.com> > wrote:

Sharp actually continued making the PC series of pocket computers into the
early 2000s. The last model (the PC-G850VS) can show bitmapped graphics, is
programmable in BASIC, C, and Z80 assembly, and has an 8-bit parallel user port.

On Wed, Aug 8, 2018 at 9:31 AM, Jeff Gonzales <gonzobra...@gmail.com