I know, we should make a Model 100 or Model 200 Pocket PC!  :)

Ken

On 8/8/18 8:03 AM, Kevin Becker wrote:
Yeah some of the newer Sharp stuff is really cool but my soft spot is for the Tandy/Radio Shack stuff.

But even the PC-2 has bitmapped graphics and the ability to load machine language programs.

http://www.pc1500.com/assemblylanguage.html