My PC-2 and CGP-115 do deserve medical grade printer pens.  Nothing but the
best.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Brian White
  To: m...@bitchin100.com
  Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2018 12:57 PM
  Subject: Re: [M100] TRS-80/Tandy Pocket Computer

  You can get new pens, as in actually new, not new old stock, from a german
medical supplies company, and you can get new motor pinion gears by 3d printing
believe it or not. I have also found the gear in brass, from a r/c helicopter
company, but those appear to be no longer manufactured, just existing stock.

  The pens and gears are the same as for the CGP-115 and a bunch of other
plotters that all used the same engine. The paper size is different though.

  http://tandy.wiki/CGP-115