Hey Gang,

Well, I received the remaining components I needed to finish up the NADSBoxes. I now have 15 units debugged, reworked, tested, assembled and ready for shipping (see attached photo). I will send an email this Tuesday at 11:00 am PDT (San Diego Time) with a link to the order form.

Not everyone who has indicated an interest in purchasing a NADSBox lives in a USA timezone, so I will sell 9 units at 11:00am to the first 9 people who order them (assuming there are 9 people who are interested). Then I will sell the remaining 6 units to the first orders recieved on / after Tuesday at 11:00pm PDT. This should give anyone on the other side of the globe a chance also.

The price for NADSBox is and has always been $195 USD plus shipping ($10 domestic, $15 international).

Ken