I placed an order for one via the club100 site a couple years ago, but I
waive it.

If you send it to me, I'll pay for it, since I placed the order in good
faith. But with only 15 available, and with me playing with arduino code, I
am fine letting someone else take "mine".

Except I bet more than 15 other people placed orders way before mine, and
by rights, if it were me, I'd be emailing the oldest 15 orders to at least
offer them dibs before giving them to anyone else.