When I went to build VirtualT under Linux some moons ago I got some advice
off this list about what older version of FLTK to use, but I haven't gotten
back to that yet.  I can go find it later if it's not immediately obvious
in the archives (I haven't posted much here yet).  I didn't explore the
Windows path, but it would be interesting to hear about either way.  It
would be good for all of us trying a VirtualT rebuild to share notes here
on the path to a successful rebuild as a start.

So I know about the REX chip and have bought a few but not installed them
yet.  What is REXCPM?  Is that CP/M-80 as a ModelT ROM or something?

Happy New Year to all!
rcs

--
*Níl aon tinteán mar do thinteán féin. *[Irish Gaelic]
(There is no fireside like your own fireside.)