REXCPM is an M100/T102 add on that provides p to 4 MB of switchable RAM in
both OPTROM and std RAM memory.  The internal RAM gets disabled in the
process.

It is capable of all of REX functions plus it supports CP/M.  In fact it is
faster then REX.. no need for ram copies....switch instead.

It is plug and play in M100, but needs a single soldered wire in T102.

I'm working on T200 and NEC support also.

I'm about to build a pile of them.  Will update with progress.