Hey everyone

Think I might have messed up messaging the list last night, so I'm sending
my post again. My apologies if it did go through.

Just a quick question, how long can a DVI link cable be? My new cable
arrived today and while it's longer than what I had, I could still do with
it being 20-30cm longer. I have the DVI sitting at an angle to the left of
me on the desk, with my TV/Monitor flatscreen sitting on top of it. Using
the new cable, it seems the intended way to use the DVI is with the M100
sat directly in front of it. However that isn't really comfortable nor
practical with my setup, neither do I really want the monitor directly
facing me. I regularly clear the center of my desk for soldering which is
why the monitor sits in the corner out the way.

I did get a home made cable with my DVI and while it is rather short
(25cm), I'm wondering if I couldn't extending it another 30cm so the M100
can sit in front of me and the DVI to the side.

As always any and all input is welcome, I'm probably going to give it a
shot either way. I just thought I'd see if anyone new if there was a limit
before signal loss is to much.

Cheers
James
--
My retro tech blog and general ramblings
http://bytemyvdu.wordpress.com/