The video monitor output produces an NTSC compatible composite video signal, so
it could be fed into any TV which accepts NTSC composite (usually a yellow RCA
jack).  The RF output is just taking the monitor output signal and modulating
it to the broadcast TV frequency for US channel 3 or 4 (based on the setting of
the switch).

> Random question does the DVI save data to floppy disk in the same format
> as the TPDD?

Sorry, it does not.  (Even if you installed a 3.5" disk drive in the DVI.)

        jim