Yay! The Rex arrived, and it's everything I'd hoped. It looks like it also
came with a copy of Cluseau, which is a pretty nice BASIC debugger and
assembler/debugger.

Being able to switch option ROMs on the fly is super handy. (Use Clouseau
for editing and debugging BASIC, then switch to TS-DOS to upload the code
to storage.)

So now that I have Rex working... I definitely need one for the 200 when it
arrives.

Tom Wilson
wilso...@gmail.com
(619)940-6311