Ah, Bitchin 100 has a ZIP file with all of the useful ROMs ready to go.
http://bitchin100.com/wiki/index.php?title=REX#Option_ROM_Images_for_Download

I'm going to work up a BASIC/Cleuseau cheat sheet later. I want to have all
the commands in a quick, searchable, text format. The manuals are all PDF
scans, and the Cleuseau one is pretty rough (and verbose).

My favorite commands....
.RENUM (range) [TO  num]  [STEP num]
.MOVE (range) [TO  num]  [STEP num]
.COPY (range) [TO  num]  [STEP num]
.KILL (range)

There's also stuff for tracing code, setting breakpoints, and packing
lines. (.MIN crunches everything to its smallest possible size. .EXPAND
makes things human readable again... etc.)

And that's just the BASIC side. There's also an assembler side... which is
TMI for a short email. =)
.

Tom Wilson
wilso...@gmail.com