> On Mar 14, 2020, at 3:53 PM, Tom Wilson <wilso...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks. I was not aware of the TS-DOS resident feature. That is enough to do
> what I want it to do. I prefer to keep my BASIC programs in ASCII format
> while on the PC, so as long as I can tokenize on load, that great.

That works just fine, but make sure not to name them .BA if you do.
LaddieAlpha protects you from exploding your memory if you do that, but not
everyone uses that tool, and a bad .BA can give someone a bad day if you share
your program. Note also that the tokenizer is a bit slow.  Storing your BASIC
programs in .BA format instead of .DO format will make them much faster to load.