Does the kit just not have a serial connector, or is it a DB-25?

(fun trivia fact... there is no DB-9. The “B” refers to the size of the
shell, and the 9 pin D-Sun is axtually an E size. So a 9 pin port is DE-9.
But since so many people say it wrong, manufactures just incorrectly call
then DB-9.)

Tom Wilson
wilso...@gmail.com
(619)940-6311