I have most of one. It has been quite some time since I worked on it, but I had it running a modified version of the M100 ROM.

It was working on an Actel FPGA at the time sometime in the 2009 - 2010 timeframe, but I believe that FPGA is now obsolete. But it is mostly just Verilog / VHDL code that could be ported to any FPGA.

When I say modified ROM, the modifications were because I had extended the 8085 CPU with 24- bit registers and relative branches. I had it running in simulation a few months back. From what I recall, I had modules for the LCD, keyboard, 80155, etc.

What type of FPGA are you interested in using? I typically use Xilinx these days.

Ken