The part number for the cable going from the tape player to the T is elusive. I can't find the cable anywhere for sale.

On 4/25/20 12:23 AM, me wrote:

I'll give you a link.

It's actually 60+ belts https://www.ebay.com/itm/292794863855

They have 10 more in stock. Got it for $1.35.

Beats the belt replacement kit, 6 belts for $14 for my regular double tape deck that's needing belts. Glad I didn't get suckered into that rip off.

On 4/24/20 11:58 PM, MikeS wrote:
Tell us more about the "bag of 80 or so tape belts of various sizes."

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kevin Becker" <ke...@kevinbecker.org>
To: <m...@bitchin100.com>
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2020 9:36 PM
Subject: Re: [M100] CCR-82

I replaced the belts in mine with a similar giant random belt assortment and it works fine. No caps needed replacing.

On Apr 24, 2020, at 6:32 PM, me <m...@scifidan.com> wrote:

I just ordered this

https://www.ebay.com/itm/143565229494

Also ordered a bag of 80 or so tape belts of various sizes.

I'll replace the belts but I'm also sure the caps will be replacing. Anyone sell cap kits for it? I'm going to look for the service manual.

If I can't get it working, it'll be used for parts. He had a cheaper shipping method available so I took the plunge.