https://www.ebay.com/itm/292794863855

On 4/25/20 12:37 AM, Jonathan Yuen wrote:
Hello,

Just out of curiosity, where does one order belts for an old cassette tape
recorder?  I have a Superscope CD-320 and while it works (mostly) OK, the belt
for the little counter has stretched to the point where that doesn't work
anymore.  I imagine the other belts will eventually go.  I've been using it to
digitize some old recordings but the lack of the counter is annoying but not
fatal.

Jonathan

jonathan.y...@mykopat.slu.se
Från: M100 [m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com] för me [m...@scifidan.com]
Skickat: den 25 april 2020 00:32
Till: m100@lists.bitchin100.com
Ämne: [M100] CCR-82

I just ordered this

https://www.ebay.com/itm/143565229494

Also ordered a bag of 80 or so tape belts of various sizes.

I'll replace the belts but I'm also sure the caps will be replacing.
Anyone sell cap kits for it? I'm going to look for the service manual.

If I can't get it working, it'll be used for parts. He had a cheaper
shipping method available so I took the plunge.

---
När du skickar e-post till SLU så innebär detta att SLU behandlar dina
personuppgifter. För att läsa mer om hur detta går till, klicka här
<https://www.slu.se/om-slu/kontakta-slu/personuppgifter/>
E-mailing SLU will result in SLU processing your personal data. For more information
on how this is done, click here
<https://www.slu.se/en/about-slu/contact-slu/personal-data/>