cloud9 is offline.

On 4/25/20 8:21 AM, B4 Me100 wrote:
While looking for an original cable you could make your own, the M100
Manual (pg 207) has the pin outs for the connector.  The cables use 3.5mm
plugs for the TX and RX and 2.5mm for the remote.

A post in this list provides the schematic
https://atariage.com/forums/topic/245402-trs-80-model-100-cassette-cable/

Might want to give this place a try they have a Cassette Cable under
cables: http://www.cloud9tech.com/
The The M100 cassette cable is common to multiple Tandy machines.

On 25/4/20, 12:35 AM, "M100 on behalf of me"