Not sure how I missed this original post last year, but wow I'm impressed.
Please keep at it and keep us updated. This sounds like a very cool venture

________________________________
From: M100 <m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com> on behalf of Stephen Adolph
<twospru...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2020 3:55 PM
To: m...@bitchin100.com <m...@bitchin100.com>
Subject: Re: [M100] dual CPU project

No, it is a plug in board.... but it plugs into the CPU socket (ah....which
does not exist!)
On my bench system I did the work to take out the CPU and added a socket.
Then I plug an expansion card into it.

Good idea though about the system bus, I'll have to think about that.

I'm almost done a full patch to the M100 Main ROM which makes it 8080/Z80
compatible.  In this case I should be able to switch to running Z80 in M100
mode too!

Steve

On Sat, May 30, 2020 at 2:57 PM Ken Pettit