Steve:

Been busy with working nights since this COVID-19 mess started and guess I missed some of the REXCPM posts. I am another interested in a REXCPM 4mb et al. No hurry as am in the middle of upgrading one of my other computers.

In trying to catch up with REXCPM info I didn't see anything about REXCPM vs DVI, or maybe I forgot where I might have read it. As is, would the REXCPM work with the DVI? I know there are a few conflicts and I have experienced some myself; e.g. SuperRom. Am thinking a REXCPM might work, but with a mod version of CPM to comunicate with the DVI?

GregS <><