Hi Matt

Thanks. I have found similar issue with the LCD cable on the ends,
corrected and carefully reinserted. I will take another look, and redo
continuity from connector to connector.

If I can find a flat ribbon with the correct specs, I’ll also try to order
a replacement.

Here’s to hoping I missed something with the cable!

Alan