The quality of the information shared on this listserv is off the charts.I
joined many moons ago when the focus was on simply using the Model T platform.
The transformative innovation, while often over my head, has been remarkable to
watch, support and use.

    On Friday, July 17, 2020, 03:17:23 PM EDT, Jeffrey Birt