I think this is a discussion best had off list

Regardless of whether I agree with the rules or not. Intentionally antagonising
John by posting a response that blatantly disregards the list rules on cussing,
which he has politely ask all to respect. Is also probably not the best way to
address your grievances.

We are all adults, I’m sure John will listen to you. For example has anyone
thought to look how many past posts have featured words consider inappropriate?
If it amounts to a substantial number, perhaps a revaluation could be proposed
IDK.

Ultimately it’s the admins call.

James

Sent from my iPad