Nice!
    On Wednesday, August 12, 2020, 07:18:43 PM EDT, Josh Malone
<josh.mal...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Android phone w/ USB serial cable is all of that, and Wi-Fi
On Wed, Aug 12, 2020 at 6:57 PM Chris Fezzler <fezz...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 I seem to recall I connected my Model T to an old Palm Pilot 500.
Batteries.  Check.  Simple.  Check.  Portable. Check.  Power-efficient.  Check.
https://www.ebay.com/b/Palm-M500/38331/bn_7023339442

    On Wednesday, August 12, 2020, 04:52:13 PM EDT, Wayne Lorentz