On 9/12/2020 12:00 AM, Brian K. White wrote:

For uno, or any other board besides Teensy or Feather 32u4 or Feather M0, you'd need to edit some #define's at the top.

Set #define BOARD Custom, then a few lines down see the section
#if BOARD == Custom

and edit all the values in that section for your board and your wiring, like which pins you hooked up your sdcard reader to etc.

Since UNO and the UNO SD shields are pretty mature, I created a UNO section and moved the SS pin to pin 10 (common for UNO shields).  LED stayed on 13, but I had to move CONSOLE to a Software Serial and add some code into the sketch to init a SoftwareSerial object and include the write header file.

Changes are in https://github.com/go4retro/PDDuino

When I start the app, it says it is opening the SD card, and it says OK, but then it tries to print the directory and then it just starts over.  I tried a bunch of cards here.  I got one to work for a bit, but when I re-inserted it, it too stopped and went the same behavior as the rest.  Not sure what I should be looking for.

I'd consider myself pretty advanced for AVR programming, and so-so on Arduino, but I thought I'd at least ask before tearing too much into the code.

Is there a specific list you'd like these sent to, or posted as issues to your repo?

Jim