I've got an M100 with a severely yellowed upper shell, and I'm
wondering what remediation possibilities I have.

I've heard of retrobrite, but I've also heard that it can make
plastics more brittle. For something that's a portable computer,
brittle (even if only slightly more than original) sounds like a bad
idea.

Had anyone ever tried painting one of these shells? Are there paints
that would hold up to actual use? It'd be like painting the case on a
keyboard, and I'd worry that it was going to chip or rub off very
quickly.

I poked around the mechanical keyboard community and found references
to using Krylon's Fusion paints, anyone have any experience with them?

Also, does anyone know what kind of plastic the M100 shell is? I'd
like to find some similar plastics to experiment with before I risk an
M100 shell.

--
Michael Kohne
mhko...@kohne.org

Anything real you do that's important will be scary. Having kids.
Getting married. Donating a kidney.  Writing a book. Do it anyway. -
Neil Gaiman