On 11/15/20 9:29 PM, Brian K. White wrote:
On 10/15/20 10:13 AM, Josh Malone wrote:
That sounds awesome, Brian! I'm excited to build one of these once the
PCB is ready.

The RAM version is now verified. FINALLY

The ROM version is not verified yet.

...aaand I just found my problem with the ROM card and have now verified the ROM card too.

I had one whole signal completely missing from the programming adapter. Simple to fix with a bodge wire, and now I was able to prove the ROM card is working, and the fix was so simple for the programming adapter that it's safe to call that fixed too even though I obviously don't have an updated one in hand yet, just the one I manually fixed.

github, oshpark, and pcbway all updated with the fixed programming adapter.

However now it turns out that the exact cap I had on the RAM card is now out of stock and no longer stocked, so I'm updating that. The exact capacity of the cap doesn't matter much. It just needs to give you time to change the coin cell battery if you ever had to. Anything from say 47uf up is fine. And the footprint is already pretty generic and could take a range of different similar size caps, so it's not a big deal. But with needing to find a more DIY-friendly diode anyway, the RAM board was already getting another update.