I think you're right that they should put more in-context pictures up.
The front page has exactly one image with a person's hand in it, and
when you see that it becomes clear how small the thing is.  That image
should be on the order page, in my mind, but not my circus, not my
monkeys.

I'm unclear if it's going to be a problem - it's a Pi underneath, and
people interested in buying a device like that are, I suspect, likely
to actually look at the specs and grab a ruler. I'd be interested to
see how many they actually sell.

--
Michael Kohne
mhko...@kohne.org

Anything real you do that's important will be scary. Having kids.
Getting married. Donating a kidney.  Writing a book. Do it anyway. -
Neil Gaiman