Hi Jim,

On 11/17/20 11:20 AM, RETRO Innovations wrote:
> On 11/17/2020 8:56 AM, Bert Put wrote:
>> Well, you've all done it now... all this talk about a WP-2 and I just
>> went and bought one!  Thanks for that LOL LOL LOL
>
> And it looks like I need to pick one up, for testing.  I hate to deprive
> someone a nice collector/user quality unit, so if folks are aware of a
> battered unit (won't run on batteries, keys missing, screen scratches,
> etc.) that would render it useless for normal use but still valuable for
> testing, I'd love to pick up such a unit.
>
> Jim

I got mine off of e-bay and there was another unit available from the
same seller when I picked mine up.   The same search query showed up
other sellers for units that are sufficiently banged-up to match your
description, so that's where I would look.

It will supposedly take a week to get here so we'll see if I lost my
money -- will report back after a while and let you know.  Good luck!

Cheers,    Bert