Thanks Jim for your help! And Andy, C Margaret et al! Biggest detractions for
me is that I am kind of “rolling chord” typer as well perhaps (ha!), and file
format concerns. Still, the form factor is so nice! I have both the Neo and the
Model T (though I admit, I still haven't got the transfers down, let alone with
my mac like Andy), as well as a few older model alphasmarts, so at least I have
choices as is.

Thanks again!

Nick