Message: 9
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 19:28:40 -0500
Stephen Adolph <twospru...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Eric, thanks for pointing this out:

No problem Steve, I spent a lot of time playing with those when I was
a student :o)

I don't have a real vt100 to test, but I tried on putty and if you can
lock/unlock the last line (line 24 iirc) with ESC+[;23r and ESC+[;24r
, to prevent it to be overwritten when the text scrolls, it doesn't
survive a CLS :o(

Also the cursor position is reset, but something like
ESC+7+ESC+[;23r+ESC+8 should fix the issue (ESC+7/8 saves/restore the
cursor position)

> Other commands
> *lock and unlock scroll
> * delete line at cursor
> * insert blank line
>
> I scanned those codes again and did not see for example "delete line at
> cursor", which erases all characters in the line and scrolls the screen up
> at that line.

I found a clumsy way to emulate the "delete line" (you have to insert
the line number in the sequence) but couldn't think of anything for
the other commands.

If you have implemented them in the MVT100 firmware, I think that's
the best solution :o)

Eric