I've been reading part of the thread about connecting the Model T to a tablet to get VGA with a MVT100 (not exactly sure what that is but I guess it's kind of like the DVI).

Has anybody thought of getting a display from Adafruit? They have displays everywhere from 2" to 7" that have HDMI input. They sell cases for their 7" screens, too, I think, but you could 3D print one with a stand and/or clip-on to your Model T.

I've a 5" 800 x 480 display I'm not using for anything else I might consider connecting... if I can figure out what a MVT100 is and/or how to build/acquire one.