I originally bought some cabling to do serial transfers to an Amiga, and
wound up dedicating this setup to a permanent TPDD emulation setup at my
desk.  Just to record it for posterity, here are the products I use daily:

StarTech.com USB to Serial RS232 Adapter - DB9 Serial DCE Adapter Cable
with FTDI – Null Modem - USB 1.1 / 2.0 – Bus-Powered (ICUSB232FTN), Black
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B008634VJY/
This is a null-wired cable with an FTDI chip and DB9 at the far end.

StarTech.com DB9 to DB25 Serial Adapter - M/F - Serial adapter - DB-9 (M)
to DB-25 (F) - AT925MF
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B000087RYP/
This is your typical 9-to-25 adapter

StarTech.com DB25 Slimline Gender Changer M/M - Serial / parallel gender
changer - DB-25 (M) to DB-25 (M) - GC25SM
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00066HP5G/
This is the usual M/M adapter, for my 102's upside down connector