From: Kurt McCullum
Sent: Tuesday, March 2, 2021 10:30 PM
To: m100@lists.bitchin100.com
Subject: Re: [M100] mcomm android issue

Greg,

I was able to do some testing with and Android 9 phone. Bad News, it doesn't
work on Android 9. I'm not certain as to why but the first giveaway was when I
installed it and I got a message that said it was designed for an older version
of Android and may not work under 9. I'll have to see what can be done. It may
be a matter of upgrading all my code, or just a re-compile with a new target
OS. Either way I have some work to do.

Just wanted you to know.

Kurt