John,

Not too bad. EKG say, I've had betwesa 6 and 10 heart attacks, but my heart has
no damaged cells. Never felt a one, so doctors all calling them silent. Then
Thu morning I was stuck in a spinning world for nearly an hour. Walking in
circles and vomitting in the parking lot. Supervisor called 9-1-1 and I finally
ended up at the VA. They found damage on my cerebellum that indicated stroke,
but no other so called it mini-stroke. The same damage can also indicate early
M.S. All I really know is I am left with vertigo and added 3 new drugs to my
daily routine to fight it.

God Bless,

GregS <><