Greg,

I didn't realize you were using A9. Perhaps this is a hit or miss issue. I
couldn't get it to work at all on my wife's phone. Glad to here it is working
for you. 1.81 and 1.92 are almost identical with the exception to the Blue
Tooth fix in 1.92. I have been testing with 1.81 but I'll have to try the newer
one.

Kurt

On Wed, Mar 3, 2021, at 6:27 AM, Greg Swallow wrote:
> All,
>
> I have also been running mComm on Android 9. Am using mComm v1.92 on a moto
> G6 officially upgraded to A9. Only issue I had was with Bluetooth as I have
> added wireless charging to the phone.
>
> Kurt worked with me to get the "delay" version of TS-DOS on my M100 via
> terminal over BT. To do so I used CoolTerm on a Macbook Pro to send the
> modified .DO against a LOAD"COM:98N1E" in M100 BASIC. One RUN and it's done.
> next is to configure my REXCPM via BT, but had a mini stroke last Thu.
>
> Spent the weekend at the VA Phx hospital being tested. EKG (x3 -- EMT, ER,
> VA), ECG, Chemical Stress Test, CT Scan, and an MRI (that made more noise
> than a diesel engine room) all in one day. Left with heart is fine (save for
> HBP), Vertigo, and stroke evidence that could also indicate M.S.
>
> Now that the world stopped spinning, I'm back and wondering what I missed. Is
> this still mComm 1.81 we're trying on A9? May I suggest trying v1.92?
>
> God Bless,
>
> GregS <><
>

> Mar 2, 2021 8:45:01 PM Scott McDonnell <mcdonnell.j...@comcast.net>:

>> FWIW, I have been running mComm on the X96 mini Android TV box which is
>> Android 9.0. It has been working for me without issue. The only part I can’t
>> quite get to work is the auto-connect on detection of the USB serial cable.
>> I have to start the server manually. It also will not stay running in the
>> background, which means I cannot AutoStart it and operate headless.

>> But, I have it working if I manually start it.

>> https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07Q26XFG1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

>>> Kurt