Nope.

I think it's Mark J. Blair, aka Stardust on OSHPark, who has posted about
these similar boards once or twice here on the list. It doesn't look like
it's one of these boards, but a new version that isn't public. The new one
uses a through hole db25 mounted flat on the pcb like MounT. And none of
these are like that.

https://oshpark.com/profiles/Stardust/

So it looks like he's aiming to sell these so there are no plans or code,
and if it's not quite ready for sale yet then there is no purchase site yet
either.

Which now that think about it, when he posted about it to the list before,
he said he started with dlplus and then highly modified it. Which means
he's obligated to post his code somewhere because dlplus is gpl.