From: M100 <m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com> On Behalf Of Brad Grier
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2021 8:43 PM
To: m...@bitchin100.com
Subject: Re: [M100] In over my head? Or a Challenge!!

Thanks Jeff! I just watched that video and it was *very* helpful. I may have
gotten ahead of myself in the diagnosis so looking forward to putting some of
your techniques to use. I'm thinking I can do most basic testing with my
multimeter, but should probably look at getting a proper o-scope in the near
future. Tempted by those cheap ones but they don't go into the 2mhz range :(

Thanks again for your advice -- it's appreciated.

--Brad

On Tue, Mar 23, 2021 at 8:00 AM Jeffrey Birt <bir...@soigeneris.com