Figure this would be a fun one to share with the [M100] list. :)

I recently bought a big box of random ham radio packet gear which included
a bunch of old TNC modems and assorted cables. Unfortunately, it turns out
the quad serial port card in my desktop PC is dead.

Enter the Tandy 102 to the rescue! I was able to test all 4 of the TNCs on
the air and sent a test email from the T through a local Winlink RMS node.

This whole exercise got me wondering if the built-in Bell 103 modem could
be adapted for HF packet radio use. Has anybody tried that yet?

Pictured in the attached photo is the Tandy 102 hooked to a MFJ 1274 modem,
monitoring Network 105 traffic on 7104khz.

-Alex