Brian,

There is a rotary/dial on one side, right I think, similar to the M100 contrast
dial. I used PCSG software and never had issues. Hopefully the hardware will be
as reliable. Just wondering now what I might do with the other 4 sockets.

With that last in mind -- not to change the subject, but has anyone been able
to find out anything new about RBASIC or even Mo's family?

God bless,

GregS <><