Disk+ and ROM Bank have arrived!

Floppy of Disk+ is the Model III version 1.0 diskette. Do we have a copy of the
MS/PC DOS version somewhere between us all or a link for an image/files? A
quick look at Club100 found only the option ROM imagesf-Per docs all that is
needed is: DISKPL.EXE and TERMINAL.D for using Disk+ on a DOS PC with a hard
drive. Would be good if we can find other versions (TRS 1/3/4 - 2/12/16 -
1000/2000, Apple II, CP/M to add to the archive.

ROM Bank does have a numbered rotary dial on the right side for selecting which
socket to use. Am letting it charge before I hook it all up. Maybe should've
checked condition of the batteries first, but just had to try it out.

God Bless,

GregS <><