Haha, no - not Jim Brian but I appreciate the association.  That's a MountT
on the BC port for power and a PDDuino TPDD Emulator on the RS232 port,
built from the info on the git repository.

I've been having a blast playing with the PDDuino over the last few months.
Learned more about the TPDD protocol than I ever expected and I might just
yell at Bill Greiman of SdFat if I ever meet him. Incredibly useful and fun
device. I just recently got a M102 so haven't gotten around to flipping the
USB port on the MountT so it points the right way yet. I've also been
stealing power off the System Bus port instead since it's closer but forgot
my cable today. The setup with the right length USB cord looks wicked cool
on an M100. Very awesome work BKW, thank you!

Brian