> I didn't think anyone else was actually trying them out.

BKW - I just assumed the MountT was wildly popular based on how simple and
awesome it was. I'm genuinely jealous that I didn't think of it.. I'll be
honest, there is something in my training/experience that was like DO NOT
HOOK THINGS UP WITHOUT BUFFERING/PROTECTION/ETC! Then you go and pop a USB
jack on the BC port and the world didn't end and it's worked great.

I'm a daily carrier of my Model-T, I write a lot but 90% of what I do with
it is useless tinkering to make it do stuff similar to what my phone and
readily available laptop can do. In fact, in most instances my laptop is
hooked up and running to debug the thing that isn't working right on the
M100. That being said, the PDDuino provided weeks of endless debugging
entertainment. I checked out your latest code for it recently with the new
main loop and it works very well now and is my "daily-driver" for storage.

I very much respect all of you guys who can not only do this stuff but
document it where others can play along. I seem to fail miserably at that.
I do have a current project in the works that I hope to change that with..
We will see.

After 20+ years of using M100s I stumbled on an M102 cheap and snatched it
up. I worked at Radio Shack back in the 90s as a teen and remember lusting
after the discontinued M102 but hadn't touched one since then. I much
prefer the size/weight and keyboard to my M100. I also like the system bus
being accessible like it is so built a little jig for my project. I
followed your example and added a USB port to it to power my PDDuino, once
I get a real board made for it I'll get the right length USB cord and it
will look as awesome as the M100 does with the MountT, but here it is:

http://niedobry.com/mod100/images/bus_jig.jpg

Brian