Thanks Jerry, reading the entire address range is a good idea so that the whole
address bus and all memory is exercised. I added in clearing TIME$ first, and
then printing it after the CLS. I also snuck in a BEEP before the GOTO per
Josh’s suggestion.

It takes 25:07 to walk the entire address range and print out all characters
>=32 😊

10 TIME$=”00:00:00”
20 CLS:PRINT TIME$;”  “;

30 FOR N=0 TO 65535