Noting that SuperROM has never been found (or never released?) for NEC, it
seems to me given what I know about making applications run on both
platforms, that it should be very straightforward to translate the M100
SuperROM into an NEC variant.  After all, the NEC and M100 are so similar.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Process could be:
- Disassemble
- find the trampoline, and adjust for NEC memory map
- look for "trampoline" calls to the main ROM, and convert to NEC addresses
- look for upper RAM addresses, and convert to NEC addresses
---> this could be a bit tricky I admit, because it may not always be
apparent that a register pair value is being used as an upper RAM pointer
- adjust the hardware interrupt  if needed

cheers
Steve