On 7/12/21 1:30 PM, John R. Hogerhuis wrote:
I think it very doable. It comes down to the completeness and quality of the disassembly and identifying all jumps into the BASIC ROM including indirect or computed jumps and mapping them from M100 to NEC.

The option ROM skeleton and trampoline stuff is probably the best understood and easiest part.

Definitely worth it given SuperROM being the best ROM :-)

-- John.

I wish you wouldn't be so coy and cryptic about your stance on what the best option rom ever released was.