Exciting! (Said a nerd.)
    On Monday, July 19, 2021, 12:40:36 PM EDT, Stephen Adolph
<twospru...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Update for the list.
Making progress!Using a combination of tools - python, DASMX140, and excel,
I've been able to get a pretty complete "structural disassembly" of the Super
ROM.
>From here, it is apparent how the main ROM calls are used, and what memory
>locations are used.There are about 450 or so main ROM calls, many of them the
>same, so maybe 100 or so unique ROM calls.
I'm starting to do the work to "transform" the addresses for  both RAM and main
ROM calls, and so far so good.
So while this is certainly a daunting task, progress seems possible and I think
it is still achievable to have a version of Super ROM for NEC.  Time will tell.
Steve