Neat! I've not yet had time to move it to my NEC, but did try out Wizard
War briefly on Archive.org -- very neat!
[image: image.png]

Also cool that you did some work with Saberhagen -- quite enjoyed his
Berserker series back in the day :)

Lots of detail in that Dungeon Warrior pdf too. I'll be wanting to set
aside a bit of time to give this one a go. I'm tempted to go all 'old
school' on it and save it out to cassette too :) (but first I need to find
some blank cassettes).

--Brad

On Thu, Jul 29, 2021 at 4:29 PM <lloydel...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Thanks John.   I really appreciate your comments.
>
> Lloyd

Brad Grier